At Pet Assist, we're committed to your success and offer some very distinct advantages.
Pet Assist's royalty structure is great!
- A flat rate royalty. We won't charge you a percentage of your entire business income. Pet Assist's royalty is a flat rate.
- Lower royalty for the first two years. Pet Assist is so committed to your success that the first two years of business your royalty is lowered!
- No royalty for the first month. In fact Pet Assist is so committed to you that you won't be charged a royalty for the first month you're in business! Now, that's something to howl about!
Pet Assist's total startup is exceptionally low!
- Startup cost is extremely low. What other business can you get up and running for less than $20,000?
- Low overhead. You can run this business from your home keeping costs down and profits up!
- Low Franchise Fee. Pet Assist's pet franchise fee is one of the lowest in the industry.
The Pet Assist franchise term is short!
- Only five years. The Pet Assist franchise term is only five years. We don't hold you hostage for ten or more years.
- No renewal fee. Pet Assist doesn't charge you a percentage of whatever the then current franchise fee is to renew. In fact, Pet Assist won't charge you anything to renew! Is your tail wagging yet?
We could go on and on talking about how Pet Assist offers one of the largest protected territories in the industry at no additional charge, our proprietary service programs and guarantees, the great training and support we provide, and more, but why not contact our franchise department today to discover for yourself Pet Assist's commitment to your success?
Copyright @ 2009-2017 by Pet Assist, Inc. All rights reserved.
63 Moose Hill Parkway, Sharon, MA 02067
Own Your Own Pet Assist Franchise
Call Now! 888-702-7444 Ext. 202
We Make Pets Happy
...One Tail At A Time! ®
Sale Disclosure: This Web site and the franchise sales information on this site do not constitute an offer to sell a franchise. The offer of a franchise can only be made through the delivery of a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). Certain states require that we register the FDD in those states. The communications on this web site are not directed by us to the residents of any of those states. Moreover, we will not offer or sell franchises in those states until we have registered the franchise (or obtained an applicable exemption from registration) and delivered the franchise disclosure document to the prospective franchisee in compliance with applicable law.
The Pet Assist Advantage