12 Reasons To Choose Pet Assist
1. Supervision: We are a pet sitting firm not just one individual. We provide constant direct management supervision of our staff to make sure your pets receive the outstanding care they deserve.
2. Employee only: Every pet care specialist on the Pet Assist Team is an employee of the firm and not an independent contractor. As a result our management team has full authority to train and direct all team members.
3. Consistent high quality services: Each team member is carefully trained to perform services the same way. This ensures that your pet will always receive the same high quality service.
4. We have backup: If one of our pet care specialists is unable to visit your pets, another member of the Pet Assist Team is fully informed about your pet(s) and ready to provide top quality care. This is done seamlessly on our end without need for worry or concern on your end.
5. Comprehensive screening and training process: Before anyone is invited to join the Pet Assist team they have undergone an extensive screening process and a background check. Less than 2% of applicants are accepted to our Team.
6. Private Portal: Pet Assist customers can login to a private portal to update the care requirements for their pets. Team members will receive updates from you in real time on their password protected mobile apps. You will be able to communicate directly with the pet care specialists providing care for your pets.
7. Reports: You will receive a written report detailing the care provided on each visit. You will also receive pictures, so you can see how well your pets are doing.
8. No charge for additional pets: More than one pet? There is no additional charge.
9. Emergency preparedness: Having predefined plans in an emergency is critical for a favorable outcome. At Pet Assist we have plans and back up procedures in place in the event of an emergency.
10. Online scheduling: Available through your private portal with updates sent directly to your email.
11. Insurance: Pet Assist has the best insurance. Not only is your pet and property protected, but if an employee is injured on your property you are protected by our workers compensation coverage. Every employee is also bonded.
12. Award winning service: Pet Assist is the winner of the 2015 and 2016 Angie’s List Super Service Award. Pet Assist is accredited by the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.
We Make Pets Happy
...One Tail At A Time! ®
Interested? Call 781-806-5722
Copyright @ 2009-2017 by Pet Assist, Inc. All rights reserved.
63 Moose Hill Parkway, Sharon MA 02067